- Born: 20-2-1998
- Current city: Prague, Czech Republic
- Current occupation: student
- Curriculum Vitae: here This document is probably outdated, please request an updated version.
- Research, miscellaneous: Python, R, UNIX
- Standard languages: C/C++, C#
- 2019-present: Student research assistant at ÚFAL (TS/Python, research)
- Summer 2018: Intern software developer at Previo (JS/PHP/Zend/MySQL)
- Summer 2017: Intern software developer at BIM Project (C++/C#)
- Before 2017: Freelance web development (PHP/HTML/JS)
- 2020: Outbound Translation User Interface Ptakopet: A Pilot Study (LREC published)
- 2019-present: Ptakopět, Bergamot, ELITR projects, WMT 2020
- Winter 2018: Succesfully finished Student's Faculty Grant for A Collection of Machine Learning Excercises The collection is used for teaching purposes, hence solutions are not public. For full 50+ pages document please send an email.
- 2017-2020: Computer Science at Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics with focus on computational linguistics. Bachelor Thesis Enabling Outbound Machine Translation.
- 2020-2022: Language and Communication Technologies (double degree) at Saarland University (Germany) and at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (Netherlands).
- 2017-2019: Organization Kasiopea, an annual programming competition for young students, with my uni classmates.
- 2018-2020: Member of the Student Chamber of the Academic Senate at MFF.